I am asking for your vote in order to fight gerrymandering.
My campaign message:
- Gerrymandering is bad for the country
- But power in Congress goes by seniority — power to the people who get re-elected many times
- So, unfortunately, gerrymandering is a smart and rational strategy for the states
- Goal: Reduce the incentives for Maryland to Gerrymand
- Approach: A Community Development Corporation (CDC), owned by our voters, will serve as a persistent interface for MD-4 district affairs
- The CDC will hold frequent town meetings for MD-4
- The CDC will track action items from those meetings and track the Representative’s progress on those items
- The CDC will provide recruitment, training, contract support, and career opportunities for MD-4 Congressional staff
- The CDC will identify and help win new Federal opportunities for people and businesses in our district
- New, modern methods of hearing citizen feedback in government
- Creation of a common operational picture for our district and collaborative strategic planning capability
Questions, comments, inquiries? Write me a note below.
Interested in supporting the cause? Fill out the form below to hear about action opportunities.